Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ketchup: Kyle's Kryptonite

I was rushing off to work early this morning so I could open up the room for the D.Min. seminar that's going on for the next two weeks. As I stepped outside to get into my car, I just chuckled, walked back inside and yelled upstairs to Kyle that his car had been attacked. Kyle came outside to see this (see pictures below taken with my phone I got for $0.01). For most people, this would just be sort of humorous but for Kyle, it was disgusting, which made it all the more funny. Apparently, the people who did this are aware of Kyle's great aversion to ketchup. I thought it was hilarious. The ketchup packets are from several different restaurants, which makes it even better. Thanks for the early morning laugh, guys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Funny
here is the link to my blog
England is great
http://jonmcfarling.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

muahahaha!!! i told you i was gonna do something like that!! me and katie are such hoodlems wouldnt you say?

Funky Cold Medinas said...

That's too funny....I actually was hoping the ketchup (or catsup) packets would have been opened.